Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Happy 85th birthday paatti

Family Reunions are one of the best things in the world. While my granny celebrated the completion of her 85th year on this planet, it was a good reason for the family to come together, have another sumptious sadya and have fun.


With cousins on Paatti's 85th bday Posted by Hello

My small cousins are growing up.............and fast!!
My cousin, Shankar has just finished his engineering and has already became an enterprising businessman.
Well, I guess he always had it in him. Earlier he earned his pocket money by assembling PCs and now he is actually running a BPO!!! It's a one-man show and he tells me that he can easily earn around 30K each month. Hope his so-called employees don't see through the plan. But it seems even then, there's enough pie to go around! Well, you are very shrewd and smart Shankar.

And I really appreaciate the work you have been doing for Chaithanya. Now I am mighty proud of you too.

Just take a little care of your bulging tummy and your alopecia. But with these you look like the perfect Kerala businessman :P

2 comments:

Kraz Arkin said...

Isnt the 84th birthday supposed to be significant coz thats when one has seen 1000 full moons? Anyways best of luck for your next term and Savis still rocks.

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Thanks for the wishes Kraz.