Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Poop coffee! what next?

How much can a human being sleep in a day?

I seem to be setting new records…maybe we should be born with a feature called ‘hibernate’…uninterrupted sleep for a week…then back in action rejuvenated after a hot cup of coffee.

Talking of coffee...…anyone heard of Luwak coffee?

Well, it is an exotic coffee and costs around $300 for a pound of the stuff!

Know why?

Cause it is collected from the poop of an animal called Luwak in Sumatra!!!

Though I wouldn’t like to start my day without a strong cup of coffee, I’ll leave the exotic variety to other willing enthusiasts. Nescafe classic is all that I want.

They say that because of the strange method of collecting, there isn't much Kopi Luwak produced in the world. The average total annual production is only around 500 pounds of beans. Well, I guess the people who are into selling this product would be happy if the luwaks have a feast on the coffee cherries and then have diarrhoea!

Read about Decaf Poopacino by Dave Barry here.
One hell of a sense of humour!

No comments: