Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tuesday morning perfect

What can be better than listening to the husky crooning of Lucky Ali, while travelling to office?

Only to reach in office to know that even the watchman works in felxi timings – and I am the first person to arrive in the office.

Thank God I always carry an emergency kit for situations like this – a novel. Am reading Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez and I am so much engrossed in the powerful writing style by Marquez that I prayed that the security guard should be stuck in a traffic jam and should come late to office. And he was :)
It seems he was stuck in a maze of tongawalas.

Vibu, the book, Love in the time of Cholera, that I bought from Cosmo seems to be defective. Couple of pages missing. Can I have it replaced please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was lucky ali singing "Anjaani rahon mem"
-VKM

Girl With Big Eyes said...

It doesnt matter :)