Sunday, June 26, 2005

What's keeping me busy these days?

Catching up with classic cinema that I had missed out on - Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction etc. QT festival is on!

Watched Anniyan too and wished for a moment that I was watching Manachitrathazhu instead. Was surprised that the tickets were sold out for a Tamil movie in Calicut. Must be the effect of the hype and the Amsterdam song.

Preparations for final placements. If you thought I am working for the GD and Interview, HA HA HA! What I meant was shopping for the D-day kapde, photo shoots and taking close to 2 hours to write 100 words about myself. Phew!

Juniors! So many new faces on the campus! Our batch strength has increased close to 180. With my weak RAM, getting to know who's who is gonna be a major challenge.

Getting used to the amazing view outside. Believe it or not, the first day I moved into the new room, I had to stop myself from staring at it. No wonder I took 2 complete days to move in to the new room.

And of course, everything good comes at a price. I haven't finished saying hello to all the insects who have invaded my room.

Views of huge and complete double rainbows are no longer a rarity in the campus. It has to be seen to be believed.

And oh yeah, classes have started. A cold beginning to 4th term. Feeling uneasy cause right now the workload is zilch. Waiting for the axe to strike any moment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PTS,
How abt using your canon power shot to take some snaps of the "amazing view" outside and posting it!!
-VKM

Abhishek@L said...

me 2 dying to c snap of double rainbows...
btw, placements prep so early????
:)

Jithu said...

preparations for the final placement? isn't it kinda RG-giri? atleast in terms of buying clothes ;-)))

Anonymous said...

How about Anniyan? any comments?? --:)

Lost in trance... said...

QT Ruulz!
I strongly suggest "Sin City", "From Dusk Till Dawn" as well.