Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Some tidbits....

Ever had a time when you had wished that you didn't have to click so much while working? I used to get these chronic wrist-aches while working and I have tried using Keyboard shortcuts to ease the pain. But then, it's very difficult to avoid clicking on the mouse. There have been times when I have wished that I could do without any more clicking. Now it looks like clicking would be a thing of the past soon.




And here's a small photo-story of a big monsoon cloud that happened to pass by my window some days back.

5 comments:

wtfdude said...

amma! they are coming! xD

.:: Rosh ::. said...

Nice pic, reminds me of the movie Independence Day!

Anonymous said...

Man..... The photos are simply exquisite.... most of them have a little bit of artistic touch in it...


regards
12051521

Girl With Big Eyes said...

:-> wtfdude.

abhishek said...

breathtaking...pls keep posting more fotos....