Friday, October 07, 2005

Flavours of the season……

........are many, but one of them definitely is KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati) – the lottery quizzing TV show of India!

Couple of months back my junior here at K, Debanjan won 6 lakhs in KBC and threw us a very generous party and made magnanimous contributions to the institute and to charity. Kudos to his good heart.

And more recently a super senior, Piyush Swain, won (supposedly) the highest amount ever in KBC!!!
Congrats Piyush. We are all waiting here at K….. : )

Yesterday saw the birth of another club in IIM K. Da dance club! Moi is a student of salsa classes now!
: )

2 comments:

jaguu said...

Danza Senorita??? :)

I love Salsa!! And well October 7th was my Birthday so I guess I should have had the Dance of the day!!Keep it Chilled!Cheers!!

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Belated birthday wishes Senor :)