Saturday, February 11, 2006

Kerala's GDP hits an all-time high!!!!


Kerala's economy registered an all-time high growth rate of 9.2 per cent in 2004-05, with the major contribution of 13.8 per cent in the services sector.

The service sectors like tourism, real estate and banking contributed 13.8 per cent to the growth.......


I take my hobby of travelling seriously for a year and look what I have gone and done!!!
:)

GWBE had been blog-fasting. Was a little tied up wrapping up the MBA thing. Two more precious weeks out here and I can say - It's over!! Happy or sad? Donno.

I walked out of the exam hall today; it was my last exam. People were cheering about that fact that they were full-fledged MBAs now ready to hit the big bad world and to prove their worth.
But all I could think of was.............What next?

These 18 months out here at IIMK there were so many short term goals to look forward to that one never had to plan or think too much about what to do. You were safe and secure in a cocoon. And there was always something to do. Some deadlines to be met. Days and nights went by so fast.

And now it's time to emerge from the cocoon and explore the world. The thought itself is exciting. But a little scary about the uncertain future. Whatever is in store for me, I hope I get to stop and smell the flowers too on the way.

Have a great day ppl!





Off topic - A great initiative by my friend Anil. Would be equally appealing to connoisseurs of good food and comic enthusiasts. Being part of both the groups, I enjoyed it tremendously.

3 comments:

Anil said...

gee thanks! I'm gonna have to create more of those :-)

Girl With Big Eyes said...

That would be yummy :)

Lost in trance... said...

there was this dilbert strip wer the pointy haired guy said 'i dont have time to learn abt all the projects i have, all my time is spent on making critical decisions in them'. quite a story huh?