Thursday, June 01, 2006

Mr. Priya Sivaraman

I am really proud and happy about being a woman. Honest!

So it didn't feel very good when I saw an inappropriate salutation in front of my name in the pay slip. Mr. Priya Sivaraman. It sounds so bizarre!

I consoled myself that things could only get better as the day unfolded, but I was wrong. One thing after another added a new wrinkle in my forehead, until.....

....I came across this MAILER-DAEMON failure message.

This is the mail delivery agent at messagelabs.com.
I was not able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

FirstName.LastName@ngtuk.com:
195.92.109.26 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 5.7.1 FirstName.LastName@ngtuk.com... Unknown recipient


Looks like the server is having a mood swing too.
But I can't stop smiling here. I wonder whether 195.92.109.26 would like Mr. Priya Sivaraman. :P

3 comments:

Lost in trance... said...

wer u posted?

yetanother.softwarejunk said...

Good to see you back in action.
>>>195.92.109.26 does not like recipient.
nicely interpreted

Joju

Abhishek Upadhyay said...

Mr Priya, :P
good post.
Same thing happens with my friend.He recieves Memos as Ms Suman....he is a male.

Yeh mailer demon ka part samjha nahi....goodness intellectually I am so weak.:(

Regards