Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Man, I make the amazing coffee ever.......

...thanks to this little coffee machine that sits coyly in a corner in my office floor.

Seriously, if there's one thing that I am thankful for in my office, it's definitely not the FP machine (why would someone want to drink something that has a load of pesticides and another load of calories and leaves a tell-tale colour in your mouth?!). The honour goes to the coffee machine, that coughs like a wasted old woman everytime I press on the "Strong Coffee" button, but brightens my day with the perfect cup of coffee!

Thank you!

6 comments:

aqua said...

Hey hey one genuine doubt.. U made the coffee or the coffee machine??!!

raised hand ;-) said...

Why it is: "Man I make the amazing coffee ever....", o woman
when it can be "Woman,I make the amazing coffee ever..."

And why "like a wasted old woman"
when it can be "like a wasted old man"

Tell me why...why...? o woman...

rakuboy said...

yep.. very true!! I've never worked before.. but the coffee machine (which was conveniently located rite nxt to my dept) was a god send gift during summers...

Anonymous said...

I love coffee. I think it is the best 'sober' drink there is. But Im not a great fan of coffeemachines myself. I feel they dilute the taste..The best coffee, Ive had is probably in the Indian Coffee House in trichur during my college days. But then again, trichur is THE place for good food with a lot of 'bests' to its credit. The best burger Ive had is made in Mini Fast food near Ramdas theatre in trichur. The best masaladosa in the world is made in Bharat restaurant near Ragam theatre. The Best biryani in the world is made in Saffire Hotel, near Railway station, trichur. The best Beef fry in the world is made by Jaya palace, Trichur. Dont belive me?? try it out and tell me Im wrong.
cheers
kp

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Aqua, I would like to say me :)

Raised hand, the first one, because it's an expression and the second one because, an old man doesn't cough like the old woman I am referring to here!
:)

hey Kp,
You made me drool. And yup, I agree with you on most points. I am also a huge fan of Mini fast food, the Indian Coffee House and all. But the best Masala Dosa I've had is from Pathans!

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Rakuboy, lucky you!