Wednesday, April 11, 2007

He & She


She
- "Hey dear, do you love me?"

He
- "Of course honey."

She
- "Hmmmm so you wouldn't mind doing anything for me?"

He
- "Assuming that you are not juvenile enough to ask me to jump off a cliff or to go to the end of the world, I'll take a little risk and say, no, I wouldn't mind doing anything for you."

She
- "That's great. I don't want you to go to the end of the world for me. But please get a glass of orange juice for me from the kitchen, will you?"

He
- "You manipulative thing!!"

3 comments:

Hard to Handle said...

Funny one: When I finally married Mr. Right, little did I know his first name was "Always"

Fascinating series, this one! I can relate to almost each one of them, girl.

Girl With Big Eyes said...

That's funny :)

T|ttozz said...

This one is LOL