Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fun with philosophy

If you are anything like me, an engineer at heart, you might have always had that little bit of mysticism in your mind about philosophy and the like. There might have been times when you looked down upon everything that couldn't be explained with an equation. What's the point mulling about something you really can't prove, eh?

Well, in any case you definitely would want to try these Philosophy games.

They are a load of fun and throw out astonishing results. I found out that though I consider myself to have high moral standards, I may not really practise them if I am thrown into a tricky situation. And some more. :)

One clue, consistency is the key. And don't try to cheat!

Don't blame me if you don't turn out to be as puritanical as you thought you were. I am trying to come to terms with some afflictive discoveries myself!

1 comment:

Zabil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.