Friday, April 04, 2008


Come spring every year, they get the fortunate chance to turn a new leaf. They take the risk and sacrifice their lives in winter and wait for the right time to be reborn. To start a new life. Every year. Year after year. They come back as beautiful and fresh as ever.

Come to think of it, they are never more than a year old anytime! And every time, they are born a different leaf, a different flower, a different tree. Lucky ones, don't you think?

But hold on. Not as lucky as we are. We *can* do that every second of our life.

The power is in the cognisance.

2 comments:

Macadamia The Nut said...

Just cognizance? :)

I'd think it's also in how we 'implement' (if I can take the liberty of using the word here) what we've 'realized' in the course of our life...

Or... Maybe a chocolate sundae dripping nuts and chocolate sauce would achieve the same end results.

:| So sue me

;)

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Uh oh, my lawyer is on a vacation in Goa.

If he returns alive, I'll get him cracking on that task.

Bear with me till then :)