Monday, April 21, 2008

Unconditional love....

....requires some work.

He: "Just checking. How's marriage working for you."

She: "Pretty good. How about you?"

He: "It's the best thing that has ever happened to me."

She: "Obviously. But it requires some work, don't you think?"

He: "What do you mean?"

She: "Why else would I read a book titled 'Love of Fat Men' by Helen Dunmore." :)

He: "You b****!"

She: "Geez relax dude. It's not like I am reading 'Love of obese and ugly men. I wonder whether there's a book on that though. If not, I could pen one." ;)

8 comments:

Macadamia The Nut said...

Lol! Unconditional love... Hmmm...

Me said...

Women...

~==[[[ Abhi ]]]==~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~==[[[ Abhi ]]]==~ said...

Well this is what a women's take on unconditional love looks like eh? Have a look at this freebird

Rinchen said...

I would like to read that book when you finally pen it!

Girl With Big Eyes said...

MTN,
I take it that you agree with me :)

Me,
This is feeling wierder everytime I say it!
Don't generalise this to all women, it's only some women....like me :)

Abhi,
:(
There's only thing worse than a bad joke. Having to explain it!

Rinch,
Long long time away!
Good to see you back. Missed you girl!

Rinchen said...

I also missed being in the blogosphere. Bliss to be back :)

Girl With Big Eyes said...

It's addictive when you write for yourself!