Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Woman to woman

She 1: "Hello, nice to meet you. Good to have a face to go with the name! I've heard so much about you from Ms. A."

She 2: "Yeah me too. You are nothing like I imagined you'd be like. You are so much younger. Where do you live? I live in Barbican."

She 1: "Lovely area. I live near the Wembley stadium."

She 2
: "Great."


Awkward silence.


She 2: "What say we cut off the small talk and get to really knowing each other. Woman to woman?"

She 1: "I am in."


Awkward silence.


She 2: "Legs shaved?"

She 1: "Yesterday!"

She 2: "It's on my list for today."

She 1: "OK. You on the pill?"

She 2: "Yeah. I am worried it's causing me some smelly flatulence."

She 1: "Oh my. I put on 2 kilos on the hips. No problems other than that."

She 2: "Lucky you."

She 1: "Yup! You might want to try green tea for the flatulence."

She 2: "Thank you dear. I feel like I've known you for years!"

She 1: "Me too."

And thus starts another great friendship known only to womankind.

19 comments:

Rinchen said...

Hows that for womankind. Go She 1! Go She 2!

:D

Girl With Big Eyes said...

:D :D

Macadamia The Nut said...

Lol! I SO get it!

It reminds me of the time I went to this Indian lady for my eyebrows. Our first (and last) meeting. And she was like, "When I get close to my clients I tell them all my bedroom secrets, and they tell me too. I think I'm getting close to you."

I fled!

~==[[[ Abhi ]]]==~ said...

Really don't know what to say. Hard to imagine such conversations happenin between guys. It might be like-
Guy1-Watched the Super Kings beat the shit outta knight riders?
Guy2-You bet, skipped my date to see the second innings. What do you think about the cheerleader conflict? Will we ever get to see those Deccan Chargers' gals wearing mini's or is it all over?
Guy1-Bloody politicians, haven't they had enough stopping th bar dancers? What more do they want, why don't we talk this over a smoke and two jack daniels'?

Anju said...

Good one priya, btw what do you mean by flatulence :))-

Girl With Big Eyes said...

MTN,
You should send your (imaginary) roommate (wink wink) over to this lady, secretly record their conversation, put it up on a monetised site and retire early :)

Abhi,
.....yet another testimony for the boy-girl divide :)
Thanks!

Anju,
Look it up in the dic :)
I do get live versions of it in my tube commute on some mornings!

Rinchen said...

I'd like to take this opportunity to reaffirm:

Girls RULE!

chaos said...

cool stuff :D :D

Girl With Big Eyes said...

psssst Rinch! It's supposed to be a secret among us gals!

Good to see you Chaos!

Macadamia The Nut said...

lol!!!!!
great idea :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

hmmmm good luck with the girl stuff. next question she is gonna ask is R U BI..

CHICS THEY NEVER CHANGE

Anonymous said...

http://corp.naukri.com/mynaukri/mn_newminnernew.php?filename=020508000255&xz=0_0_25&xid=2008May03

have a look there is stuff for you to fight in this job ad placed on naukri.. The job desription says only male candidates apply.
As they say IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA.

kochuthresiamma p .j said...

i admire your guts!

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Anon,
Thanks for the link. You might like to know that it happens outside India too :)

KPJ,
:) Ditto!

Ajith said...

Oh. Never..never would 2 guys talk like this :) ..And yeah, Abhi's comment was great :)

Girl With Big Eyes said...

I thought as much!

Pranay said...

:O......I didn't know!!! MAN!!!!

Admiral Fagin said...

are u on a break or something??

waiting for the next post ...

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Pranay,
:D

Admiral F,
Yup, was on a break. Finger cramps :)