You know winter's around the corner when.....
1. The leaves turn gold, auburn and then copper.
2. Your taste buds long for hot soups every evening.
4. The weather girl has nothing good to say anymore.
5. You forget to put the milk back in the fridge, but it still stays fresh as ever.
6. You are up. But the sun isn't.
7. Your most favourite item of clothing is a pair of socks and it never comes off you.
9. You think the heated underblanket is the greatest invention since sliced wholegrain bread.
10. But you REALLY know winter's here when someone suddenly says....
He: "Hey dear, we never hold hands anymore! Why is that?"
She: "Hmmm that's a nice thought. Let's remedy that right away."They hold hands and she looks into his eyes expecting to see the warmth of the renewed romance. But instead, she sees something else; something that resembles the look of a sneaky triumph.
She: "OMG, you hands are ice cold. Get 'em off me you **$@$%"
He: "Gotcha! Stole a little bit of heat from you loser!"