Monday, March 16, 2009

Tag: QnA

Another tag. This bas been WIP for sometime now and here's the finished product. If you are busy, you wouldn't miss much if you just skip the tag and go straight to the off topic link at the bottom.

Tag instructions:
Use only one word to answer!

1. Where is your cell phone?
Which?

I have 3 cellphones! One personal, a Blackberry from work, and another that came bundled with the broadband. Add to it another two mobiles that belong to my partner and music players and camera, my living room is usually cluttered with chargers and handsfree sets. If only there was a standardised format for all the chargers and stuff life would be so much easier! I blame all the clutter in my home on the telecoms who just can't work together on this! Boo to them!

2. Your significant other?
Precious

3. Your hair?
Has a mind of it's own.

OK I am breaking the rule here. There's no way I can answer a question on hair in just one word!

4. Your mother?
Far away and in her own world.

5. Your father?
Simple and full of love.

6. Your favorite thing?
Time

7. Your dream last night?
Mom

8. Your favorite drink?
Fresh Lime Soda with salt

9. Your dream/goal?
Getting paid to do something I'd pay to do.

10. What room you are in?
Living

11. Your hobby?
Discovering new ways to entertain myself.

12. Your fear?
Losing people I love

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
A place I can call home

14. Where were you last night?
Bed, where else?

15. Muffins?
A moment on the lips, forever on the hips :(
I am not in eating terms with them anymore. Though I don't think they really care.

16. Wish list item?
A flat tummy

17. Where you grew up?
Brilliant Kerala

18. Last thing you did?
Kiss

19. What are you wearing?
An old IIMK tshirt. Some shirts just grow up on you and get more comfy the more you wear them. I have tshirts that are 15 years old (yeah, they still fit!), and are still are my fav to sleep in. Go figure that out!

20. Your TV?
Can-do-without!

21. Your pets?
None except Sheru, who's more like a family member. Sheru's an orange puppy with dreamy eyes and has been with me ever since I bought him 5 years ago. He's a stuffed dog btw. I am terrified of the real ones. And I get the feeling that they know it too.

22. Friends?
Can't have enough.

23. Your life?
Peace at last.

24. Your mood?
Relaxed and curious

25. Missing some one?
No

26. Car?
Costly convenience

27. Something you’re not wearing?
Lipstick

28. Favorite store?
Charity bookshops

29. Your summer?
Bicycle time!

30. Your favorite color?
Blue and Green. It's a tie!

31. When is the last time you laughed?
A minute back. F.R.I.E.N.D.S, of course!

32. Last time you cried?
While watching a movie. Gran Torino.

33. Three people who email me?
Why 3? There are so many!

34. Three of my favorite foods?
Hot and crispy dosa, Anything with spinach in it, Sweet potato in any form

35. Three places I would rather be right now?
In my kitchen making another yummy dosa for myself, on a hammock in Lakshadweep, a warm swimming pool

Now for the handing over part. I tag SM, Cherubic and Juneflower. Come on girls, do it for me :)

Off topic:
Sita Sings the Blues
by Nina Paley
It's a different take on Ramayana, utterly charming and entertaining to the last minute. You'll need around an hour to watch this animation. Don't miss it - it's just what you need to beat the Monday blues!

6 comments:

Rockus said...

Aww...the tag says one word any my its filled with so many "one" words!

remabh said...

nice one... Like you mentioned in my tag comments... oh yes we have few things in common :)

Shanks_P said...

GWBE

'Muffins?
A moment on the lips, forever on the hips'

one among the bes one liner i have heard recently .....

shanks

Rinchen said...

Discovering new ways to entertain oneself sounds very much like m.

Long time! :)

Viajero said...

Only 8 one words :D
I am yearning for mom's dosa :(

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Rockus,
No fun in sticking to the rule!

Remya,
:D

Shanks_P,
Lifted from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Now I can never eat a muffin without feeling like I am committing a sin!

Rin,
Long time to you too. Glad you remembered and got back!

Viajero,
Say it all in one breath and 8 words might sound like one. Anyway what difference does it make. A tag is a tag is just a tag!